Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Some poem

This is a poem I wrote for a creative writing class in ninth grade. I found it in a folder I had in my closet, so I decided to share it. I have no idea where this came from. It's not like I was having a big whirlwind romance in ninth grade.

An unfortunate incident,
A particular medium.
Suddenly, we are together.
You distinguish me from the crowd
Without having seen me.
I noticed you gazing at me and
I recognized your face.
It is familiar without a reason.
How did I know you?
I knew you in a previous life.
We were lovers or friends.
We were siblings or in-laws.
We were connected and
We still are.

The connection persists
But no one has done anything
To strengthen it. It is waning.
I know it will end,
But I want it to last.
In my mind’s eye, you watch me.
You see me thinking of you.
Chaque jour, je pense à toi.
Chaque jour, je veux t’embrasse.
Chaque jour, je sais que tu veux
M’embrasse aussi.
Mais ceci ne passera pas.
Quelqu'un d'autre t’aura à la fin.
Et je saurai ça.
Et j’accepterai ça.

Je te dit « Ne me quitte pas ».
Mais il est en vain.

Ainsi,sois heureux sans moi.

Je penserai à toi.

Translation to last half:
Every day, I think of you.
Every day, I want to kiss you.
Every day, I know that you want
To kiss me too.
But this will not happen.
Someone else will have you in the end.
I know this.
I accept this.

I tell you, “Do not leave me”
But it is in vain.


So, be happy without me.

I will be thinking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home