Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Friday, February 24, 2006

And then there were 20...

Who left from American Idol this week?

The boys: Professor Rattigan (AKA Bobby Bennett) and the wedding singer with soul (Patrick Hall).

The girls: the insanely-hot-but-can't-sing-worth-crap girl, Becky O'Donnohue... and the girl I hated with a PASSION who looked like Cera from "The Land Before Time", Stevie Scott. She sounds like a little girl on helium and thta's just her speaking voice. I'M SO GLAD SHE'S GONE! Ew, seriously.

I don't know who'll gone next, but the two weakest girls in my opinion (now that Becky and Stevie are gone) are 1. Melissa McGhee and 2. Heather Cox.

The two weakest boys in th bunch (and this is a hard choice) are 1. the Hickville vampire, Bucky Covington and 2. Will Makar or Kevin Covais. I can't really choose between the two. Will Makar is more packageable because he's cute and has a charismatic personality, but Covais has a stronger voice (even though he looks like he had some kind of genetic malfunction, poor fella.) We'll see who makes it through next week.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home