Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Wilson

Sometimes I feel like I'd be better off with Wilson as my only friend. Don't remember who Wilson is? W Izzle? Here's a pic:




For my Hollywood-impaired friends, that's the volleyball Tom Hanks befriends in the movie Castaway.
So who cares about good old Wilson? Well, I was thinking the other day, wouldn't it just be easier to be friends with Wilson? I mean, one, he'll never give up your secrets; two, he'll never be late for hanging out with you; three, you'll be his only friend; four, you'll know you can trust him because his mouth is a line; and four, he'll live as long as you do.
It seems a little extreme, no? Well, I gotta say, I'm sick of dealing with people in general. It seems every time I interact with someone other than my closest friends, I get in trouble. Arabs are so dramatic. It's like are you fricken serious? I am incredulous sometimes at the situations that present themselves with people. It's intense, man. Even if you try helping someone, in the end, you get screwed for even trying to help, or else it all backfires and you end up looking like the bitch when everyone else is buddy-buddy and their issues are resolved.
Fricken a. I have class in 20 minutes and the chick I'm working with isn't back from her lunch break yet.

Let's see... anything else? OOOH!! I dropped one of my pointless-but-I-just-took-it-for-the-easy-A classes because it turned out to be WAY too much trouble than it's worth. So now on Mondays and Wednesdays, I can sleep in till 12. Yay!

"It's not a tumah!" ... I just love that line.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger GopherTL said…

    Wilson seems like the ideal friend... until it's nice out and you put up the ol' volleyball net. Before ya know it, your whole extended family is takin' turns bangin' Wilson all over the back yard! Not cool! Haha

    p.s. Eees notta TUMA! hahahaha

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    GAH, ain't that the truth? What happened to the pure of heart succeeding? They kind of just get exiled.. yep, Wilson, you, me. Desert Island. Sounds like a drama free party. How's Friday sound :-p? Have a good day.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Ayah said…

    If Wilson's a good friend, he won't mind fulfilling his natural duty as a volleyball so my family can have fun. What a pal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home