Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Am I really that bad?

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Medium
 
Sloth:Low
 
Envy:Medium
 
Lust:Very Low
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

I was browsing my buddy Ahmed Habashy's blog (http://ahmedhabashy.blogspot.com/) and I found this Seven Deadly Sins test. I think it's complete crap, cuz seriously, anyone who knows me knows I'm lazy as hell and it has the Sloth factor at LOW! LOW! That alone will throw you off, then top it off with the who high Pride category, and that'll mess you up for sure. I hate myself, so how am I proud? Yeah sure, I like some things about me, but in general, I would say that the pride factor is much less than that. Stupid web quiz making me doubt myself. Okay, I guess it's right in gluttony, and wrath seems about right, but I don't think I'm greedy, am I? Usually I tend to spend more than I have or spend more on others than on myself. How's that greedy? It's not like I'm sitting there counting my pennies every two seconds. I'd say that my biggest fault involving money is not appreciating its value as much as I should. Maybe they think I'm greedy because I don't like doing charity work? Hm... Huh? Oh, sorry, people, but I'm a student, not a saint! (For those of you who can't quite remember, that was a reference from the Count of Monte Cristo movie) And plus, I give my share of Zakaat (the charity Muslims who are able should give). Anyway, go see what they think your sins are, but don't take it too seriously.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Habashy said…

    I think the quiz was supposed to be taken for fun and not to be taken so seriously!!!
    Anyways, hope all is going well with you Ayah! Salam for now!

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger GopherTL said…

    "Very low" on lust?!? You should really tell Wilson that you're not interested in anything more than friendship... don't play with his emotions like that! haha

    p.s. Ayah you blew my mind today... I just cannot picture you being into Reservoir Dogs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home