Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

MLK's wise words

"In the end, we remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

I think that says enough. Have a nice day.

-Ayah

P.S. I'm working on finding a pseudonym or alias to use professionally (like Ayah "_____" Helmy, because I've come to realize Ayah is just too hard a name to be used internationally. I need a more memorable name. People are always like "what's you name? Alia?" It's pretty annoying. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. You probably won't get a prize for the best, but I'll give you a big round of applause. I had a dream yesterday that everyone was calling me Yaya. I'm not sure how I feel about it, though.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I don't know if I could see you being a "Yaya".. just because that manifests the image of a wrinkly old lady with bright red lipstick. Don't know why that is, actually. If I think of some really cool nickname, I'll let you know :) Hope you're having a good week. Talk to you later!!

    -Steph

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Ayah said…

    Well, at least I'm not seen as old and wrinkly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home