Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Friday, December 09, 2005

No More Drama

Well, it's finals time, ladies and gentlemen! Are you feeling the heat yet? I have. I'd like to take a minute and tell you all that I will be not procrastinating in the future. Don't believe me? Well, believe it, baby! I'm done with leaving things on the back burner until the whole metaphorical house smells like burnt food ... or worse --the kitchen burns down. Don't worry about me, I won't be pulling a Fresh Prince episode anytime soon (the one when Will wants to make flambee and burns down the kitchen).

With that said, I have my plate full right now: presentations, papers, finals, and the like. What's the thing I least need to complete the full raping? More drama. I have enough drama in my life for people to be adding more to it!!! Recently, someone brought me into something that I totally wasn't a part of to begin with and cost me a friend. This friend thought that I didn't stand up for him/her and now won't even talk to me. I totally did, too, that's what's more annoying than anything. If I hadn't, then I wouldn't blame my friend, but I did. All this is because of some moron who brought me into a problem that I currently never have, never have had, and never will have anything do do with.

How fricken unfair is that? A word to the wise: keep your shit to yourself and to your close friends. It's no one else's business what you think about someone/something.
To end this post, I'm going to leave you with the wise words of Mary J Blige in "No More Drama":

Broken heart again
Another lesson learned
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned
.... Only God knows where the story ends
For me
But I know where the story begins
It's up to us to choose
Whether we win or lose
And I choose to win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home