Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Minnesota Winter Fashion

Brrrrr! It's freakin cold out, people... AND snowy. At least when it was just cold I would wear flats anywhere. Now I have to actually think about where I'm going, because I might have to pull on my huge Doc Martin boots so I don't get snow in my shoe. lol. Sure it's all pretty, but it's messy and in a week or so, all the snow'll be brown and slushy with ice hidden underneath. So the cold, the snow, the ice, and the inevitable accident-per-winter bother me, but not as much as the following: FASHION! Who wants to be cute when it's -10 degrees out and you need like 4 layered sweatshirts to be warm and a coat! Especially on a big campus like mine. It gets windy, nigga! Man. It annoys the crap out of me when I'm too cold to wear anthing but a sweatshirt, hat, bulky scarf and coat and the chick next to me is looking all cute. It's too cold to be cute. It hurts me to say that, as those of you who know me would know. But it's true. Sometimes it just matters more not to slip and fall on your ass than to wear those cute stilettos that match your outfit. I've come to terms with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home