Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Top Xmas songs

It's been a while since I've been on here. All's goin well, but I'm swamped. It sucks when I can't do the thing I love most: procrastinate (well, and flip out about small stuff, but procrastinate is huge). So here's a little list to spread some holiday cheer (I got enough to go around):

My Top 20 Holiday Songs

"All I want for Christmas"--Mariah Carey
"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"
"Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas"--Bing Crosby
"It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas"
"It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year"
"The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies" -Tchaikovsky
"Jingle Bells"
"Jingle Bell Rock"
"White Christmas"
"Let It Snow"- Dean Martin
"O Christmas Tree"(That's because of Home Alone. lol.)
"Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer"
"Santa Baby"
"Deck the Halls"-Dean Martin
"12 Days of Christmas"(I just love when they sing "FIVE GOOOOLDEN RINGS!"
"Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
"Sleighride"
"Silent Night"--Boyz II Men(Sure I'm Muslim, but who doesn't like Boyz II Men?)
"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
"Winter Wonderland"
and last but not least: "The Hannukah Song"-- Adam Sandler (It's too funny not to like.)
Whatever you celebrate, wherever you're from, you can't help but like Christmas music. It's so happy and "good will to all" kind of music. Most of the year you're listening "Like is unfair" or "I love this guy but I can't get him" kind of stuff. Reserve the holiday season for some good old-fashioned niceness (is that a word?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home