Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Monday, January 16, 2006

The Bitch Flu

I'm sorry... was there an illness going around I wasn't aware of? Syptoms are out-of-character bitchiness, an upturned nose, rudeness, melodrama, and a thirst to avoid your once-friends. I must'nt have gotten the public service announcement about everyone becoming liars and horrid friends. Maybe I was out of town.

Maybe it's just me, but lately, it seems like a lot of people have been acting a bit bitchy. Maybe it's just the people I roll with. Should I ride it out or what? It just seems like most of the people I know are PMSing right now... guys too, apparently.

On the other hand, there are people who have the right to be bitches, and are having a tough time or something. It seems to me that the people who have reasons are the ones who don't act as bitchy, as opposed to the bitches who act afool for no reason.

I dunno, maybe I'm the bitch and I'm projecting it on other people, but for God's sake, people, if this is how you're acting on vacation, how are you gonna be once finals come around again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home