Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Limbo

Did you hear about this new pope wanting to abolish "Limbo"? Since when can they just change stuff like that. Oh wait, that's right, it's been done before. Here's the BBC link to an article about it. Also, doesn't this guy look like pure evil? He's scary as hell. Look at his eyes.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Yeah, I'm so thankful I'm not Catholic. WTF with limbo and the deep socketed Pope. ::Disclaimer: no offense to any Catholics..::

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Wanksta said…

    the sheer number and importance of votes taken under politically pressured circumstances (see: Nicene Creed) should lead the average Christian to question what exactly they think they are believing in this day and age. freaky!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home