Tales of love, friendship, and everything in between.

At first, my blog was basically complaints, but then I realized nobody wants to sit there and read about my whining. Plus, I'm really not THAT negative a person. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

George Galloway

George Galloway kicks ass. Take a look at this while I go smack my little brother for putting "Fight Night"(PS2 game) on way too loud.

For those of you who don't know who George Galloway is: he is a member of the British House of Commons. He is previously of the Labour Party and is known for his efforts when it comes to Middle Eastern politics. This guy rocks. Just look at that video, which was emailed to me by a friend who lives in Cairo. Thank you, Hatem!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Samira said…

    "kicks ass" is right. The least we lamo American Muslims should do is write the man a thank you letter. Also, if you get a chance, watch his testimony from 2005 before the US Senate over the Oil For Food Scandal--I'm pretty sure it's on YouTube. In fact, here's the link:

    http://www.youtube.com/watchv=HrdFFCnYtbk

    ws

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Wanksta said…

    Oh Joe. No wonder you call yourself average.

    Rumsfeld "met" with Saddam around the time of Halabja; I suppose they were conspiring to gas Kurds, right?

    You're obviously ignorant of his exoneration from previous smear campaigns around the run-up to the Iraq war.

    An elementary course in statistics would be instructive in understanding the difference between correlation and causation.

    ::shakes head::

     

Post a Comment

<< Home